Can’t join us in Hamburg for the 11th Global Investigative Journalism Conference (Sept. 26-29)? There are still lots of ways you can follow along from home as more than 1,500 journalists from around the world gather to discuss their craft and share insights.
Via the Conference’s Website
Go ahead, bookmark it now: gijc2019.org. That’s where we’re publishing multiple stories a day, including highlights, tipsheets, Q&As with speakers, and much more. (We’re also sharing these stories on our Twitter and Facebook pages and some of the most popular stories on gijn.org.)
We’re offering a livestream from two rooms, the Holcim-Auditorium and Room 2.104. You can see which events are taking place in these rooms by looking at the conference’s schedule — click on the “Filter by” button, choose “Locations” instead of tracks, and select these two rooms.
Via Social Media
The conference’s hashtag is #GIJC19. Organizers, speakers, attendees… everyone will be using it!
We’re using social media to bring you live coverage of the conference in 9 languages:
- For English, follow along on Twitter and Facebook
- For German, follow along on Twitter and Instagram
- For Arabic, follow along on Twitter and Facebook
- For Russian, follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram
- For French, follow along on Twitter and Facebook
- For Spanish, follow along on Twitter and Facebook
- For Chinese, follow along on Twitter, Weibo, and WeChat
- For Bangla, follow along on Twitter and Facebook
- For Portuguese, follow along on Twitter and Facebook